Purpose and scope of the Policy
ID SOLUTIONS attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and personal data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
In the course of your activity on the www.id-solutions.fr website, we collect and use personal data relating to you, an individual (hereinafter “Data Subject”).
For all processing, ID SOLUTIONS, a company whose registered office is located at 1682 rue de la Valsière, Bâtiment Cap Delta 34790 Grabels, France, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 822 487 658 and represented by Lise Grewis in her capacity as President, determines the means and purposes of Processing. Thus, we act as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
This personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) applies to ID SOLUTIONS, whose registered office is located in Grabels (34790), France. In the context of this data protection policy, information about you is referred to as personal data (or “Personal Data”). We may also sometimes refer collectively to the management, collection, protection and storage (“the Processing(s)”) of your Personal Data.
This policy also includes information about sharing your personal data within ID SOLUTIONS and with third parties (such as our service providers, for example).
We have established this policy so that you can communicate your Personal Data in compliance with a strict policy of confidentiality and security by which we undertake to protect your privacy and to manage your Personal Data in a fair and transparent manner. In this respect, in order to ensure the proper application of its commitments in terms of personal data protection, ID SOLUTIONS has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), in accordance with the applicable regulations.
What Personal Data do we collect and how?
When you use our website, you provide us with certain information about yourself, some of which may identify you (“Personal Information”). This is the case when you browse our site, or when you fill in online contact forms.
The nature and quality of the Personal Data collected about you varies according to the relationship you have with ID Solutions, the main ones being:
- Identification data: this includes all information that would allow us to identify you, such as your name, first name, telephone number. We may also collect your e-mail address and your postal address (in case of payment, the postal address will be necessary to generate an invoice).
If you have a subscription, you may also be asked to provide proof of identity.
- Login data : this is all the information we need to access your personal account, such as password, and other information necessary to authenticate and access an account. We also collect your IP address for maintenance and statistical purposes.
- Information about your navigation : when you browse our website, you interact with it. As a result, some information about your browsing is collected.
Nature and purpose of processing
We collect your Personal Data for specific purposes and on different legal grounds.
On the basis of your consent, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out commercial and marketing prospection operations;
- Management of the newsletter;
- Management of cookies requiring your consent;
- In order to inform you about offers or news concerning ID SOLUTIONS’ products, services or events
Within the framework of the legitimate interests of ID Solutions, your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Statistics for the improvement of products and services;
- Statistics for the improvement of the website
If you no longer wish to receive commercial solicitations from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking on this feature in the information form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients of the Personal Data
ID SOLUTIONS is the entity that determines the means and purposes and thus acts as the Data Controller within the meaning of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and in particular the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data:
In this Policy, “ID SOLUTIONS”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to:
ID SOLUTIONS, a company whose registered office is located at 1682 rue de la Valsière, Bâtiment Cap Delta 34790 Grabels, France, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 822 487 658 and represented by Lise Grewis in her capacity as President.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or your associated rights, you can contact our DPO at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post at the following address
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
1682 rue de la Valsière
You can find all the information about ID SOLUTIONS on our Legal Notice page.
Principles applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
ID SOLUTIONS strives to ensure that the Personal Data in its possession are:
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Processed fairly and in accordance with the law, in full transparency to the data subject (natural person);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security;
- Transferred from one country to another only subject to (i) an adequacy finding by the European Commission or (ii) appropriate safeguards.
Data retention period
The information collected is not linked to a contractual commitment of any kind. This information will be kept for a maximum period of three years from the last contact initiated by the person concerned by the data collected.
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the person concerned by the collection of his or her data may at any time request access to his or her data, its rectification, deletion, portability, oppose or limit the processing carried out, or withdraw his or her consent for the purposes defined in this text.
These requests for rights of the persons concerned should be made by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the end of this period, your Personal Data will be destroyed, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Rights of Individuals
In accordance with national and European law, any individual is entitled to exercise the following rights with ID SOLUTIONS, which processes their Personal Data:
- Right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating and completion of your data;
- Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”) of your personal data (Article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Right to limit the processing of your data in case of dispute;
- Right to object to the processing of your data systematically in the case of canvassing and subject to the justification of compelling legitimate reasons in other cases;
- Right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, when your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contractual commitment
In order to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions about the use of your Personal Data, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
You can also use this contact address for any complaints about your privacy.
Right to complain
If, despite the measures put in place by ID SOLUTIONS, you feel that your rights are not being respected, you may file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority in France, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
Modification of the Personal Data Protection Charter
How do we ensure the security of your Personal Data?
ID SOLUTIONS is committed to protecting the Personal Data we collect or process from loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure.
Thus, we implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures, depending on the nature of the Data and the risks that their Processing entails. These measures must preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data. They may include practices such as limited access to Personal Data by persons authorised by virtue of their functions or encryption.
In addition, our practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, back-up, software, etc.) are regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
Limitation of responsibility
The Site may contain links to other sites which are not under our control and are not covered by this policy. If you access other sites through the links provided, the operators of those sites may collect data about you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / RIGHTS GRANTED TO USERS
The general structure of the site id-solutions.fr, as well as its content (text, graphics, images, sounds and videos), are the property of id-solutions.fr, its partners with the exception of Contributions sent by users or Contributors.
Any representation, reproduction, partial or total exploitation of the contents and services offered by the id-solutions.fr website, whatever the process, without the prior written authorisation of the magazine’s editorial manager, the webmaster or its partners is strictly forbidden and would be subject to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2.
Last update date: 10/08/2022