a kit for extraction of DNA from FFPE
IDXtract-MAG-FFPE is a kit for the extraction of nucleic acids from formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections (FFPE), using magnetic beads. It enables high-quality DNA extraction to improve the performance in downstream applications, such as real-time PCR, digital PCR (dPCR), Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and genomic hybridization technologies.
This kit allows DNA extraction from 5-10µm sections of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sample (FFPE). The magnetic bead technology provides maximum flexibility and easy adaptation for automated use.
The IDXtract-MAG-FFPE kit is validated for cuts of 5 to 10 μm of FFPE tissue blocks.
IDXtract-MAG-FFPE, the extraction kit of genomic DNA isolated from FFPE
|Références produits et formats||IDXtract-MAG-FFPE-96 (96 preps)
IDXtract-MAG-FFPE-384 (384 preps)
|Matrice||≤ 5 mg tissue ≤ 15 mg paraffin|
|Applications||NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing), dPCR (digital PCR), Real-Time PCR|
|Durée du protocole||4h30/32 samples. Complete protocol|
|Température de stockage||Ambient temperature|
- IDWELL-32, deepwell plate 2mL (96 wells)
- IDTIP-32, magnetic rod’s tip (8 samples)
- IDWELL-24, deepwell plate 10mL (24 wells)
- IDTIPWELL-24, combi Tip comb/Deepwell 10mL (24 tips/wells)
- IDEAL-96, extraction and purification robot of nucleic acids by magnetic beads
- IDEAL-32, magnetic beads-based nucleic acid extraction and purification robot
Characteristics of IDXtract-MAG-FFPE kit
Documentation on request to firstname.lastname@example.org