a multiplex kit for EGFR mutations detection in tumor DNA
Three optimized kits provide a multiplex solution ( ready-to-use) allows, for each sample, a simultaneous amplification in one PCR reaction :
- Activating mutations (L858R, L861Q and Del19 – 1st kit) (Ref: IDEGFR(b) SENSI-50 or IDEGFR(s) SENSI-50),
- Mutations of resistance (T790M and C797S (cis/trans) – 2nd kit) to 1st and 3rd generation targeted therapies (Ref: IDEGFR(b) RESIST-50 or IDEGFR(s) RESIST-50),
- Activating mutations or rare mutations (S768I, G719X and ins20 – 3rd kit) (Ref: IDEGFR(b) RARE-50 or IDEGFR(s) RARE-50).
This kit can be used on circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) extracted from plasma samples or DNA extracted from FFPE tissues.
It is compatible with the following instruments: Digital Droplet PCR QX200 (Biorad) and Naica System Crystal Digital PCR (Stilla). For other instruments, please contact us.
IDEGFR, a tumor DNA detection kit for EGFR mutation analysis in lung cancer (targeting t790m, L858r, Exon 19, C797s, Exon 20, h1975, g719x, s768i mutations) / ctEGFR Mutation Detection Kit
|Reference and format||IDEGFR(b) SENSI-50 or IDEGFR(s) SENSI-50 (50 preps)
IDEGFR(b) RESIST-50 or IDEGFR(s) RESIST-50 (50 preps)
IDEGFR(b) RARE-50 or IDEGFR(s) RARE-50 (50 preps)
(b) Biorad (s) Stilla
|Matrix||Circulating DNA extracted from plasma
Genomic DNA extracted from FFPE
|Application||Digital PCR (dPCR)|
|Duration of the protocol||4h (QX200-96 samples) and 2h (Naica-12 samples)|
- IDXtract, silica-column based extraction and purification kit for circulating DNA
- IDXtract-MAG, magnetic beads-based extraction and purification kit for circulating DNA
- IDXtract-MAG-FFPE, magnetic beads-based extraction and purification kit for DNA from formaldehyde-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissue sections (FFPE)
Characteristics of IDEGFR (SENSI / RESIST / RARE) kit